Monday, December 27, 2010

my eighth brother before long

At that time the swamp situation has been greatly changed, sight, and made on high rivers crisscross looking into the distance, all round, the south of quietude more distance, WanChuan into the sea, meteorological grand. Such place, let the age all imagination towards all on the brink of collapse. Trees lush glisten ripples in newtown.there, blooms billow, paddy bleaching fragrance, and fruit trees in abundance berry-red seriously, sheep and oxen, the around the house,
When my mother just after giving birth to, because when the birth of my eighth brother SiTi straighten dead live wouldn't come out, cause my mom dystocia, then the doctor even tape pull tugging finally gave out, my mom was injured,

the doctor said one year shall not to her. My dad because cannot respond chairman MAO called for, nasty jumping, finally made a stupid decision - he with them a XiaoXiFu piece the respond to the call.
a chicken &duck swarms watery show city... No one can say clear here is a what kind of place.
... Really no one can say clear here is a what kind of place.

No comments:

Post a Comment