Monday, December 27, 2010

what stuff goes against me?

Ordinarily is our house this situation, also isn't good enough for the class struggle of object, my dad a broken spinning worker worker, still sissy, my mom a rural women, the class struggle these four words also recognize not whole? And how to struggle is less than we struggle. O house of The only problem is that my dad home composition is higher, my grandfather before liberation in suzhou several acres, when the composition of the agrarian set is given a rich peasants, according to the standard, was rich against bad right belongs to "guy", so my dad could be as interfuse working-class team corporate clintonism give out measures. Therefore all day he anxiety-ridden, even at ordinary times the old was cocked LanHuaZhi are falling off, visible matter severity.
Later proved my dad about composition of considering some overrated, when the class struggle is the main task of the overthrow capitalist oppressors, a small spinning components of fundamental work no people care about, of sdindles the rebel didn't give him how, just ordered him to honestly, don't blather touch. And out of the question, you guess? Yes, that is entangled cloth this thing.
When my mother just after giving birth to my eighth brother before long, because when the birth of my eighth brother SiTi straighten dead live wouldn't come out, cause my mom dystocia, then the doctor even tape pull tugging finally gave out, my mom was injured, the doctor said one year shall not to her. My dad because cannot respond chairman MAO called for, nasty jumping, finally made a stupid decision - he with them a XiaoXiFu piece the respond to the call.
Honestly, my dad was not mean to respond to the call, because he was still in your composition anxiety-ridden, happened to them

XiaoXiFu also in a factory for composition of matter anxiety-ridden, two worried those who work together when twining cloth, tease badgering hit together, two people suddenly found bound is the same piece of cloth, and then began to four eyes relative, a bit does not have to separate meaning, for to the XiaoXiFu talked: "I said zhao aunt ah, your zha bind my cloth?" Dad said: "small beautiful ah, I also don't know you bind the cloth? And the change?" XiaoXiFu said: "we are bound to one stone, must have personal turn again turn back? Alas? Zhao, you take my aunt, ?" My dad a look XiaoXiFu face already deep, beginning repeatedly, the side of hard roof and said: "what the trifle you don't know is zha of? The other stuff top you also top out this effect ah."

XiaoXiFu face more red, said: "the rascal, you top is not in the right place!" My dad immediately, the composition of ny early throw calinton clouds went, and said: "that you say what? You said roof top which I top what." Then began with the hand XiaoXiFu pillows, poking XiaoXiFu began to hum, two people even playing with the cloth pulls earn a silenced, on-site put down began to respond to the call.

No comments:

Post a Comment