Friday, January 7, 2011

take me back to hometown xian

Five years ago, parents ended in Australia's life, take me back to hometown xian, for my ZeXu. We go back home for great changes and shocked, especially southern suburbs, bustling scene does not inferior at Sydney. But parents never to northern suburb, saying there desolate, I surprised qin, han, tang palace located, don't became true rosefinch grass deep, WangXieTang before? Early morning, I arrived containing yuan temple, several large mound site, aloof, stands in the blue sky, a discernible under former soaring. It was surrounded by low old houses, a few sparrows PuLengLeng to fly over. I sighed: "alas, datangshengshi brilliancy disappeared."

"It still exist." A voice sounds in my ears. I looking back, is an honest guy. He is embarrassed ground smiled and said: "although palace waste, but here peculiar vigorous and CangXiong, let our spirit agitate."

Hearing this, my heart and shook up. He told me that he lives in two road, shen, do after university secretarial work, he often comes here is the land. He told me many interesting stories, I listen to the tang dynasty with relish.

No comments:

Post a Comment