Wednesday, March 9, 2011

sovereign torre in blue dream palace

"But just emperor is asking me most to do anything here is import thankful for who? I think if I were the emperor -- I want to thank the frontier warrior is, without too much reason, because they can protecting the everybody." Isn't it? How today so many problems, one by one asked. The palace seems less still stay for seconds, always I think more firmness my determination to leave the.


"Good protecting protect you. Say of good, snow. It's a pity that you not tall body, otherwise I must preach in you --" emperor walked before me to say to me.


"Oh?"


"Pass bits to me? No, I've never wanted to come here to do the emperor, did the emperor I can not go back, I return how home?" I at that time the feeling be nasty tuokoushuo out.


The emperor was very puzzled ask me: "why, here is not good?"


The emperor to I really good uncle, but: "no, the emperor you to fly snow is very good, but fly snow after all, not the people here; perhaps emperor and fellow ministers won't because the snow is not the people here and think that fly snow is succubus like,rise but not represent all can accept snow; so if I find the way home I must go back".


Maybe I wanted to go back home to the firm's heart let them video-like, old emperor sighed sigh: "snow, if one day you can go back, can you help me in your back before do three things, can promise me?"


"Three pieces of what affair? As long as I can do it, I must help you accomplish."


"Really?"


"Really." I am very sure said. "Emperor want me to do what matter?"


The emperor was very serious looked at me and said: "now, I also have never thought, such as thought of will tell you," and then to my report, "torre said:" books fierce trudging wanted to go to your house to live, let her live, you take care of her."


Then said to me: "snow, playing outside tired, they came, I still have you two aunt will miss you, you know!" Emperor deke too good to me, but why did he was the son of poor with him so much, "huh."


"Retreat!" Let me put a hand of the old emperor receded, do not mean to pick the future emperor? How schon gewahlt?


"Son princes princes." such 1950-51) / Exit the royal study, "torre said to me," torre, just came in a hurry, daughter clothes haven't change, you can go with me blue dream house, wait me change my clothes and go home okay?"


Results ah, more than my , I and the other three ministers also together etc. Me, they say now that we hope will go, I charm is enough big! Haha...


I finally can meet but the outside world, as to the bully male - let him go rolling side.

No comments:

Post a Comment